Delegates are coming from Australia to conduct Tests & Interviews shortly.
# Essential Requirement:
• Qualification : Degree / Diploma in Nursing
• Experience : min. 2yrs.
• Specialty areas : Midwifery, ICU, CCU, Oncology, NICU, Theatre (Scrub Scout or Anaethetics)
• IELTS Academic : Overall - 7 and 7 in each individual band (Valid)
• OET : “B” level in each section (Valid)
• Assistant Nurse : Work as an Assistant Nurse (AIN) while getting trained for Challenge Test to obtain QNC Registration.
• Salary : AU$320 per week
• Registered Nurse : Work as an Registered Nurse upon clearing Challenge Test and obtaining her QNC registration.
• Salary Full Time: AU$38.50 per hour (Annually AU$80,000)
• Second Chance : Nurse will get 2nd chance to clear Challenge Test if fails in 1st attempt.
# Training to gain Registration as Queensland RN
• 12 weeks training will be provided to prepare for Challenge Test (Written and Practical)
• Written Exam - passing marks (80%) to enter in Practical exam
• Practical Exam (4 weeks) - Nurses have to undergo at least 37.5 hours per week
Qualified candidates must reply with their resumes or contact at 09313408165 or given below telephone numbers.
Last date for submission 10th of July 2009.